ERIN MILLS ACURA'S ACCESSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY
PROVIDING GOODS AND SERVICES TO PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Zanchin Automotive Group Dealerships are committed to providing accessible customer service to persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), we have developed standards that will improve accessibility in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities.
Zanchin Automotive Group Accessibility Policy is intended to meet the requirements of Ontario Regulation 429/07 under the AODA, 2005. It applies to the provision of goods and services to the public. This policy aims to ensure that persons with disabilities are provided equal opportunity to obtain, use, and benefit from our goods and services. This policy applies to all Zanchin Automotive Group's Employees who service customers within the Province of Ontario.
Diversity is part of our commitment to excellence, we value diverse opinions and life styles. We seek to recognize and remove obstacles faced by persons with disabilities in order to facilitate their access to our goods and/or services. Different experiences, skills, and perspectives reflect the diversity of our customers, suppliers and overall environment. Everyone at Zanchin Automotive Group is committed to a working environment of appreciation and mutual respect.
This website is in accordance with AODA requirements and is compliant with 'Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG)' Zanchin Automotive Group is committed to excellence in serving all customers including persons with disabilities and we will carry out our functions and responsibilities in the following areas:
- Communication: Employees of Zanchin Automotive Group will communicate with persons with disabilities in a way that takes into account their disability. We will train our employees who communicate with customers on how to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities.
- Telephone Services: We will train our Employees to communicate with customers over the telephone in clear and plain language and to speak clearly and slowly. We will offer to communicate with Customers by e-mail and/or written letters if telephone communication is not suitable to their communication needs or is not available.
- Assistive Devices: We are committed to serving persons with disabilities who use assistive devices to obtain, use or benefit from our goods and services. We will ensure that our Employees are trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by our customers with disabilities.
We are committed to welcoming persons with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal on our premises. We will also ensure that all Employees are properly trained on how to interact with service animals and their owners. We are committed to welcoming persons with disabilities who are accompanied by a support person. Any person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to enter Zanchin Automotive Group's premises with his or her support person. At no time will a person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person be prevented from having access to his or her support person while on our premises.
We will provide Customers with notice in the event of a planned or unexpected disruption in our accessible facilities or services. This notice will include information about the reason for the disruption and the anticipated duration. Our Employees will be available to assist with locating alternative facilities or services, if available. The notice of temporary disruption will be placed at all public entrances and service counters on our premises. We will provide training to all our Customer contact Employees within Ontario.
The training will be provided as part of orientation training for new Employees, and on a continuing basis as required. Training will include the following:
- The purposes of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- How to interact and communicate with customers with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with customers with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- What to do if a customer is having difficulty accessing our goods and/or services
- Review of policies, practices, and procedures relating to the customer service standard
Employees will also be notified when changes are made to these policies, practices, and procedures. Records of training will be kept with our Safety Committee Members.
We welcome feedback on our policies, practices, and procedures regarding serving customers with disabilities.
All feedback can be provided by mail, verbally (in person or by telephone), or by e-mail and will be followed up within five (5) working days:
- Directly to any of our Sales or Service Management
- Directly to any of our Customer Relations Team members via the telephone or directly to Zanchin Automotive Group Human Resources Department
ZANCHIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Gabriella DeRose | Human Resources Generalist
T: (905) 851-7573 | E: email@example.com
ZANCHIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
5585 Highway #7 West
Woodbridge, Ontario L4L 1T5