Collision Repair Facility in Mississauga, Ontario
Collision Repair Facility in Mississauga, Ontario
Erin Mills Acura in Mississauga, ON, is a name that residents of Toronto, Oakville, and Brampton have come to trust. Our customers don't just purchase our wide array of Acura's but return when routine service and repairs are needed. They know that our ASE-certified, state-of-the-art collision repair facility is staffed with highly trained and experienced mechanics to deliver the best auto mechanic services.
Here at Erin Mills Acura, we have patterned with Royal Synergies Collision Centre in order to better serve our customers. Whether you have been in an accident, or have minor repairs that need to be done, rest assured our team is here for you. We understand how important your vehicle is to you and for over 25 years it has been our mission to provide you with the best customer experience. It is our goal to get the job done right the first time, every time. Whether you have a small dent in your bumper, or severe damages that require extensive repairs, you can be confident that Erin Mills Acura will provide you with the highest level of service. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
- We provide free estimates
- We offer paint-less dent repair
- We provide car window tinting
- Windshield Replacement for a chip or crack
- We do wheel restoration and detailing services
- We offer frame and wheel alignment repair
- We offer full interior and exterior detail service
- We repair all makes and models
- We provide replacement rentals covered by your insurance
Contact Us for Service!
When you purchase an Acura at Erin Mills Acura you become part of an ever-growing Acura family. We aim to have a long-term relationship with our customers. Thus, we take care of their vehicular needs at the time of purchase and when repairs are needed. Your relationship with us is just one call or visit away. We will be happy to show you personally how we can help you with all your vehicle's servicing needs. We are open six days a week, and you may contact us by phone or visit us online. We can't wait to hear from you!
What Do I Do If I Have Damage On My Vehicle?
At Erin Mills Acura, we hope you have a safe and fun experience when driving your Acura, but we understand that accidents do happen. You can't always control what happens around you, so in the unfortunate circumstance damage is done to your Acura, here are the steps that you should take to make sure you prevent any further damage:
- If it is damage that was done and the car is still manageable, such as a small dent or a crack in your windshield, you want to get this fixed before the damage gets worse.
- In the case of an accident, make sure everyone's unharmed and exchange your information. This is very important to ensure you remain covered by your insurance company. If anyone is hurt, make sure you call emergency services immediately.
- Look at what damage has been done to both vehicles. To make sure you protect yourself, you want to get a general idea of what has happened to both vehicles.
- Make sure you take down all the information you can. Take lots of pictures, get witnesses names and contact information and record any extra information you can. The more you know, the better position you will be in.
- Get in touch with Acura Roadside Assistance. Simply call 1 (800) 465-7587 and speak to one of our qualified professionals. By listening to your questions and concerns, Acura's Roadside Assistance will walk you through everything you should be aware of and contact the services necessary to get your and your Acura where you need to be.
- Lastly, get in touch with the insurance company. When you discuss your accident with your insurance company, be sure to request Genuine Acura Collision Parts to ensure that your vehicle is fixed correctly with quality, reliable parts.
Remember that no matter what your insurance company tells you, you have the right to choose how your vehicle is treated. Your insurance company may try to push imitation replacement parts for your Acura but you get the final say on how and where your Acura is serviced. Erin Mills Acura will be able to provide you with the Genuine Acura Collision Parts that will enable you to get the most out of your Acura. Keep in mind that these parts may still be covered under your vehicle's Replacement Warranties, helping you save money.
The Erin Mills Acura Collision Repair Facility
Accidents happen, and at Erin Mills Acura's Collision Repair Facility, we offer a vast array of collision repair services that will get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Our ASE-certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to repair your vehicle for maximum safety and performance. We offer repairs both large and small: from a fender bender to a cracked window to extensive frame damage; we handle it all. To see the full lineup of our services, make sure you visit our online service centre. There you can find a comprehensive list of repairs that we offer to help you find exactly what your Acura needs.
We are conveniently located in Mississauga, Ontario, just a short drive from Brampton, Toronto, and Oakville. Additionally, if you are in the market for a new vehicle, or a second one for your family, we at Erin Mills Acura are confident that we have the perfect one for you. We have a quality selection of vehicles in our new inventory, including the latest premium SUVs and sedans. Whether you are looking for the Acura MDX, RDX, ILX, TLX, NSX or something else, we can help you secure your dream vehicle.