Acura Lease Guard
What is Acura Lease Guard?
Acura Lease Guard is an available warranty option that offers peace of mind by releasing you of the financial obligations to cover vehicle wear and tear costs at lease turn-in time. Items such as simple stains, chips, dents and dings, which is all part of normal everyday risks of driving a vehicle are your responsibility at the end of your lease if you do not have the Acura Lease Guard coverage.
Acura Lease Guard allows Acura owners to spend more time enjoying the ride than worrying about paying for costly repairs or losing a portion of the security deposit to pay for wear and tear costs.
What Does Acura Lease Guard Cover?
Acura Lease Guard coverage includes:
- Up to $7,500 of coverage when your vehicle is turned-in
- Automatic claim submission at lease turn-in any time prior to lease maturity or within one year following the original scheduled lease termination date
- Covers wear and tear charges up to $1000 per single event Lease-Guard can be cancelled with a full refund within 30 days of purchase
- Coverage is available on all new Acura vehicles
- Maximum 72-month term plan
- Only available at time of vehicle lease inception
Exclusions of Acura Lease Guard
- Wear and tear charges above the $1,000 single event limit
- Repairs done prior to contract termination
- Alteration charges
- Excess kilometer charges
- Outstanding monthly lease payments
Acura lease-guard covers numerous wear and tear items including, but not limited to:
- Paint damage, exterior surface dents
- Front and rear door, hatch and tailgate rubber seals
- Tail, turn signal and brake light bulbs
- Muffler(s) and tail pipe
- Front and rear windshield, side glass chips and breakage
- Convertible and vinyl tops, including trim and mouldings
- Carpet tears. stains and spotting
- Door, trunk and hatch handles
- Alloy and steel wheels and wheel covers
- Audio equipment, speakers and systems
- Scratches, chips, pits or cracks
- Lenses of head lamps, running lights and fog lights
- Bumper(s), bumper covers, step bumpers and surrounding bumper trim Interior upholstery surface rips, tears, stains and spotting
- Discoloration, stone bruises, sand damage and pits
- Chrome, bright metal, moulding and trim
- Side and rear view mirrors (glass, surface and mechanical/electrical)
- Hood ornaments and body insignia
- Excess tire wear
- Missing part(s) up to $150 per occurrence
ACURA LEASE-GUARD PROVIDES RISK-FREE PEACE OF MIND
Erin Mills Acura Staff in Mississauga will be happy to answer any questions or provide more information on the Acura Lease Guard warranty option while you browse our exceptional lineup of Acura Vehicles!