Acura Plus Plans at Erin Mills Acura
Acura Plus Protection
Owning an Acura means exhilaration, joy, luxury, and convenience every time you sit behind the wheel and set out on the road. Erin Mills Acura wants you to enjoy every part of your Acura worry-free and Acura Plus delivers just that!
With Acura Plus you can extend your worry-free enjoyment on specified parts and components. Simply choose from our flexible coverage options for the type of protection you need. Acura Plus extended warranty is designed and backed by Acura, so whether your Acura is purchased or leased, you can count on us to be there!
You Choose The Coverage You Need
You can customize your coverage to suit your needs. The following is a list of options to choose from as part of the Acura Plus Warranty:
- Extended Warranty - Choose from various plan options by mileage or year to cover repair or replacement by trained Acura technicians and with genuine Acura parts.
- Appearance Protection - keep your Acura's appearance brand new inside and out with full-body panel corrosion protection, undercarriage corrosion protection, surface rust protection, and more.
- Payment Protection - Protect yourself and your loved ones from financial obligations related to your vehicle purchase if something happens to you.
- Lease Guard - Chargeable items are waived on your leased Acura.
- Precision - Coverage for replacement wearable items such as brake pads and rotors.
- Tire and Rim Protection - Covers all costs related to damaged tires and rims resulting from unexpected hazards.
- Owner Comfort - Protection to minimize minor inconveniences such as chipped windshields or lost key fobs.
- Roadside Assistance - 24/7 assistance wherever your Acura takes you.
- Total Loss Protection - Acura Plus Gap Protection is an added feature that can be purchased through Acura Financial Services.
Contact Erin Mills Acura today for more information about Acura Plus!
Choose What's Best for You, Not Us
Just as Acura offers different types of vehicles to meet your driving needs, so does Acura Plus offer different types of Coverage for your New Acura Vehicle. Whether the vehicle is purchased or leased, you can choose the coverage that best suits your needs. Roadside Assistance can also be added.
Ask our staff for Acura Plus by Name. If our Name is not on the paper, it is not backed by Acura, a division of Honda Canada Inc.
Acura Plus Extended Security Plan
Designed to ensure Acura quality care for your vehicle. Acura, renowned for its sophisticated automobiles, has also established a name synonymous with reliability. Building on that reputation, we've created Acura Plus Extended Security Plan. A plan you can customize to minimize the aggravation and expense of unpleasant driving experiences. And it guarantees that, no matter what happens and no matter where you drive in Canada and continental USA, your vehicle will be backed by Acura approved technicians using Acura Parts. That's something to think about when you drive your Acura and when you're looking for solid resale value further down the road.
Acura Plus Protection
Choose only the plan that suits your needs. Just as we have different vehicles to suit your personal style, we offer several plans to fit your driving needs, thereby providing you with flexibility in choosing your protection.
- Electrical (pdf)
- Heating and Air Conditioning (pdf)
- Other - Security System, Cruise Control, Fuel - System & Doors and Body (pdf)
- Engine (pdf)
- Transaxle/Transmission, 4 Wheel Drive & Clutch (pdf)
- Steering, Brakes, ABS and Suspension (pdf)
Upgradeable Plus for Leased Vehicles ("UPL") has been designed to accommodate your vehicle payment schedule, enabling you to purchase it at two separate times.
At the time you lease your vehicle, you can purchase an Upgradeable Plus for Lease (UPL) for 4 years/100,000 km or 5 years/120,000 km (whichever comes first). This is known as the First Period of Coverage. Should you purchase your leased vehicle at the end of the First Period of Coverage, you then have the option to add more time (2 years, 3 years or 4 years) and more kilometers (40,000 km, 60,000 km, 80,000 km or 100,000 km). This is called the Second Period of Coverage.
If, however, you decide to buy your leased vehicle before the end of the First Period of Coverage and elect to purchase a Second Period of Coverage at that time, you will not lose any time or kilometers. The two periods will provide a combined coverage for a total of 7 years or 160,000 km or 8 years or 200,000 km (whichever comes first). At no time can the combination of the First Period and Second Period be less than or greater than 7 years/160,000 km or 8 years/200,000 km.
Because the UPL Plan is purchased at two separate times without any interruptions to your coverage, it affords you the flexibility to suit your vehicle purchasing needs and provides an easy, affordable way to protect your investment for the long road ahead.
Roadside Assistance Coverage
1. Factory Program
Every Acura vehicle comes with Roadside Assistance for a period of four years.
2. Optional Purchase
When Acura Plus Roadside Assistance Plan is purchased, the Plan is set to start when the above Roadside Assistance matures. This way you are not inconvenienced and your vehicle is covered with no interruptions. The Acura Plus Roadside Assistance Plan is designed to protect you anywhere in Canada or the Continental USA and our toll-free emergency hotline is staffed by bilingual counsellors 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. There is a network of more than 20,000 approved towing and roadside service facilities that support our program. Every roadside service facility is pre-screened by our supplier and qualified to provide round-the-clock towing and roadside technical assistance.
Roadside Assistance Covers The Following 12 Services:
- Emergency Service: Battery boosting, delivery of gas to your stranded vehicle and changing flat tires are the types of services provided. Acura Plus Roadside Assistance Plan does not cover the cost of gas.
- Lockout Service: Should your keys get lost, broken or locked in your car, call us for immediate assistance. All you pay for is the cost of replacement keys.
- Winching Service: If you're stuck in snow, mud or a ditch, call us to arrange winching services. We'll cover up to $100.00 per incident.
- Towing Service: We will tow your vehicle from the breakdown site to your preferred Acura dealer within 100 km or to the nearest Acura Dealer within 500 km per incident.
- Emergency Transportation: You are entitled to $100.00 per incident for commercial transportation in the event of vehicle breakdown within 100 km of home.
- Trip Interruption Benefits: Should your vehicle breakdown more than 100 km from home, Acura Plus will provide you with up to $500.00 for emergency accommodation, meals and car rental.
- Traffic Interruption Services: For accidents within 100 km from home, we will tow your vehicle from the accident site to your preferred Acura Dealer within 100 km or to the nearest Acura dealer within 500 km per incident. For accidents more than 100 km from home we cover car rental, accommodation, meals and return of passengers to their home in the event of hospitalization, up to a maximum of $500.00. These benefits, including towing, apply when no other insurance is provided.
- Emergency Message Service: In the event of an emergency, Acura Plus will make every effort to get a message to family, friends or business associates. This service is provided 24 hours a day in Canada or the USA.
- The Acura Computerized Trip Routing Service: Call us 14 days before you go on a trip and we'll send you a touring information package. The package includes a custom computerized trip routing map, road, city and vacation area maps, details of places of interest en route and more.
- Dealer Locator Service: When necessary, Acura Plus will provide you with the exact location and phone number of the nearest authorized Acura Dealership. So you can locate original parts and quality Acura service anywhere in Canada or the USA.
- Car Rental: If the repair time on a covered breakdown is 5 hours or greater, or Acura, a division of Honda Canada Inc. doesn't have the required parts, Acura Plus will allow you up to $45.00 per day towards a car rental for a maximum of five (5) days. This benefit cannot be claimed in conjunction with Trip Interruption Benefit.
- Tire Road Hazard: If any of your vehicle's tires are damaged and unsafe due to a road hazard, Acura Plus will pay for the installation and balancing charges plus the value of the tire based on the remaining tread depth at the time of the loss. Maximum of four tires and/or repairs.*
*All the above listed benefits are included in the Factory Program except for Tire Road Hazard.
This website is a representation of the Acura Plus Roadside Assistance Plan offered. It is intended to provide an outline of the coverage offered under the Acura Plus Roadside Assistance Plan. Acura, a division of Honda Canada Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation. Please refer to the contract itself for full details of coverage, limitations, exclusions and mutual responsibilities.
Top 6 Things To Consider
- If the Confirmation of your Acura Plus is not received within 45 days of the Purchase Application, please contact Acura Canada's Customer Relations Department at 1-888-9-ACURA-9 (1-888-922-8729), so that we can ensure that you have the coverage down the road.
- With proper care, your Acura investment will pay even greater dividends.
- You are required to maintain your vehicle based on Acura's Maintenance Schedule.
- You are required to retain all maintenance records, as they may be requested from you by Acura Plus and by the new owner when you sell the vehicle.
- Acura Plus is designed to support Acuras manufactured for the Canadian market and sold by an authorized Canadian Acura dealer.
- Acura Plus coverage is designed and intended for vehicles normally driven in Canada. Please see your Acura dealer for full details on coverage, limitations, exclusions and mutual responsibilities.